|Image generated by Google Analytics|
As of thursday this blog has passed 10,000 page loads, and I'm super excited that people seem to be reading it! My friend Alex said that I'm a "huge data nerd", a great compliment I'd say, and I hope my blog reflects this. Like any data nerd who runs a blog I have many analytic tools that track visitors, page loads, visit duration, etc.
Flipping through the report on Google Analytics, I was excited to see I had received visitors from every State in the Union... except two! I understand that WA has +99% of the page loads, since I've promoted my content in places like r/seattle and on Facebook. But what gives with ND and ME?? Apparently my content is least interesting to them...
To be fair, I've never been to either state. So I'm taking this opportunity to learn a bit about them! As Cliff Clavin might say "here's a little known fact...". Did you know...
- ND grows more sunflowers than any other state
- ME only has one interstate highway
- ND contains the worlds largest Holstein cow statue, weighing in at 6Tons
- ME contains ~90% forest
- ND contains ~90% farmland
- ME produces more blueberries than any other state